The Great Georgia Air Show – Peachtree City, GA (Jan 2012 – Present)
Technical Lead – Three day event
– Setup Wired, 900Mhz Wireless and 2.4Ghz Wireless network
– Covered Falcon Field Airport with wireless network for Gate equipment, venders and ATM machines
– On-site phones for command post and emergency use
– Monitored and maintained network through the event
– Towed and installed Parking area Mobile Light Towers
– Assisted Eventbrite with scanners, printers, server and connectivity
– Assisted Socialbox in network connectivity
– Assisted photographers with online storage using AnchorWorks solution
– Setup, Maintained and provided technical support for a number of servers
– Windows Web Hosting Server
– Microsoft Exchange Server
– Sharepoint Server
– Spiceworks Server for ticketing
– Phone System running FreePBX
– Ride along flight with AeroShell Aerobatic team, performed two 4G loops, and flyby all maintaining formation.
Girl Scouts – Peachtree City, GA (Oct 2014 – Nov 2015)
– Led local scout troop
– Created troop website
– Managed Finances
– Worked with scouts to sell cookies
T3 Solutions – Peachtree City, GA (Jan 2008 – Present)
Chief Information Officer
– Provide all levels of support for Network, Server, PC, Help Desk and Data Center
– Setup, Manage and Maintain Collocated Cabinet at a number of data centers
– Firewall (Using Peplink initially and transitioned to PFSense running in VMWare.)
– Switches (Cisco, HP and virtual ESX)
– vLan and virtual vLan
– Servers (ESXi then vCenter running HA cluster)
– Windows, Linux running various servers including Web, Terminal Servers (RDS), Mail, Exchange, PFSense, Lync, Vritualmin/Webmin, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, etc.
– Custom Internet solutions from 10meg to 600meg using fiber internet to data center routed to internet through hosted PFSense or public routing.
– Hired, supported and manage a team of employees, venders and partners
– On-Call 24/7/365
– Implement, support and manage FreePBX, FreeSwitch and Softswitch software to provide Hosted and on-site Telephone Services to many customers around the world
– Implement, support and manage PFSense Firewalls, Networking Gear, Cabling, PCs and related IT equipment for customers through the Atlanta Area as well as around the world
– Built business from ground up
– Received numerous complements for quality of service and quick resolution
XOTech LLC aka Ganuch, Inc – Tyrone, GA (July, 2006 – Jan 2008)
Systems Administrator I, II and III – Permanent
– Provided all levels of Technical support via Help Desk, on-site and/or remotely as needed
– On-Call 24/7/365 taking emergency calls or e-mails outside of normal business hours
– Setup, Managed and maintained 30+ Windows Server 2000-2008, 2008 R2 Servers running various applications including, web servers, terminal servers (RDS), Active Directory, iMail, QuickBooks and other applications
– Upgraded servers as needed from Windows Server 2000 all the way to 2008 (R2)
– Implemented ESXi Virtualization solution to reduce server costs and overhead
– Maintained small data center in Tyrone Facility, including maintaining all aspects of Servers, Cooling systems, Networking, security cameras, and biometric readers
– Setup and Maintained Cisco Networking Gear, including Switches and Routers
– Setup and Maintained BGP between two major service providers
– Setup and Maintained Cisco IPS/IDS blade
– Setup and Maintained Cisco Switch VLans for Server, internal and public access
– Setup and Maintained Event Center (Glendalough Manor) wireless and wired networking and servers
– Setup and Maintained Cisco Phone system, handsets and related network and user support
– Completed Military unclassified NIPRNet approval process, including indepth network and server security scans and configuration
– Trusted to maintain building security including locking up building, maintaining alarm system and biometic scanner
Prism Pointe Technologies – Fayetteville, GA (July, 2005 – July, 2006)
Help Desk Support – Permanent
– Provided support for Golden Corral’s E-Learning CBT system. Support included Software, Hardware and Internet level support.
– Provided Hardware level support to PPT customers including USMC, DLA, CDW, CDW-G, GTSI as well as a list of other companies.
– Job entailed creating work order, locating on-site tech, determining parts to resolve issue, ordering parts, tech issue and parts and follow up with tech and customer to completion.
– Worked 50+ hours per week to keep help desk running due to loss of employees.
XOTech L.L.C. aka Ganuch, Inc – Tyrone, GA (October, 2003 – June, 2005)
Assistant Network Administrator – Permanent
– Made sure all Applications finished night tasks before 8:00 AM. This consisted of checking application logs and verifying no applications are still running on the servers. Applications designed in house for U.S. Army and U.S. Army Reserves Inventory and Finances.
– Made sure no server problems, as well as virus scans and backups ran successfully the night before. This consisted of checking server logs, Norton antivirus logs and Veritas or NT backup logs.
– Responsible for internal help desk. This included setting up new PCs, troubleshooting hardware and software problems including printer, network connectivity and configuration issues.
– Responsible for External help desk. This included e-solutions support questions pertaining to printers, connectivity, RX30 software, Active Directory issues, as well as U.S. Army Software questions.
– Main point of contact for Alarm, Network, Server and building problems 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Computer Generated Solutions – Atlanta, GA (August, 2003 – September, 2003)
Technical Support Representative – Permanent
– Received comprehensive training on IBM laptop and customer service. This was a four week course.
– Received calls on laptop hardware problems as well as windows software support.
– Required to meet call time, first time fix and customer satisfaction ratio for monthly bonus. Achieved and surpassed required ratio every month.
Interliant Inc. – Atlanta, GA (April, 2000 – December, 2002)
Network Operations Center Analyst I – Permanent (April, 2000 – June, 2001)
Network Operations Center Analyst II– Permanent (June, 2001 – December, 2002)
– Responsible for monitoring and maintaining servers and network in four data centers around the US and UK. Servers comprised of Windows NT, Windows 2000, Linux and Solaris. Servers used for shared, dedicated and collocated web/email hosting. Monitoring comprised of Whatsup Gold, HPOV, System Watch, Nerve Center, Mighty View, and Intelliwatch.
– Responsible for answering telephones for internal customers as well as Collocated customers. Also responsible for helping collocated customers with access to their server cabinets.
– Responsible for managing and maintaining Network Operations Center workstations and networking. Network consisted of 45 Windows and Linux workstations and Cisco Routers. Job functions included setting up new workstations, and networking physical layer. Keeping workstation service packs up to date, repairing workstations, both software and hardware. Also responsible for cleaning up and maintaining network cabling and switches.
– Responsible for managing and maintaining Network Operations Center Servers. Setup and managed five monitoring servers running windows 2000 server and Whatsup Gold. Setup and designed Intranet server using Windows 2000 server and IIS 5.0. Secured servers and maintained service packs, server setup and web site.
Flightline Software – Peachtree City, GA (January, 1998 – December, 1999)
Software Technician – Permanent (January, 1998 – March, 1999)
Technical Support Supervisor – Permanent (March, 1999 – December, 1999)
– Responsible for learning Flightline’s software, as well as how to diagnose and resolve dialup issues. Assisted customers with software, OS, and dialup problems. Responsible for a staff of 5 employees from 4pm to 12am. Responsible for hiring, and training employees as needed. Responsible for building a corporate intranet.
– Accomplishments: Helped customers resolve dialup modem connectivity errors, software, and OS level problems. Worked with the System Administrator to make network cables and fix interoffice workstations. Designed a problem/answer sheet to help more quickly and easily resolve most customer issues. Designed and created a corporate intranet. Credited for the fastest call times and least customer complains.